A stranger recently emailed me and wanted to meet. She’d read my Vitamin B12 Awareness Week-related blog posts last month, and she wanted to connect while she was traveling in my area today.
Laura detailed her experiences with Vitamin B12 deficiency and it was incredible to see the many parallels to my own life. We swapped stories and shared successes, struggles and tips. To be heard and understood, to broaden my support network, to see that there’s hope for further recovery — was nothing short of incredible.
Day 284 of 366.
Readers: What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! Seriously. I’d love to hear from you!
In case you missed my Vitamin B12 Awareness Week posts last month…
- Day 263 — Sept. 19th: Not just a vitamin — Raising B12 awareness
- Day 264 — Sept. 20th: How physical therapy has helped my B12 deficiency
- Day 265 — Sept. 21st: Incredible Resources for B12 Deficiency
- Day 266 — Sept. 22nd: Sharing our B12 stories makes us all feel less alone
- Day 267 — Sept. 23rd: At age 33 I learned why I’d been sick all my life
- Day 268 — Sept. 24th: Facing a needle phobia to give myself daily injections
- Day 269 — Sept. 25th: Top 10 coping strategies for dealing with B12 deficiency